Choose Your Desired Option(s)
Do you ever get the itch to boot up the Xbox/PS to play some MXvATV Alive? I don’t, I played the JS7 Compound for about 5 minutes and remembered how !#@$ the physics are compared to MX Bikes. One thing led to another and Motomart broke into the compound… I mean… I was 3 months deep into re-creating it for MX Bikes to enjoy!
This is a replica, while not being fully 1:1 scaled because I believe there’s a time and place for that, but the different physics don’t always allow it. So I made some slight adjustments to fit MX Bikes without taking away the high speed, flowy booters this track was remembered for.
- RedRider – Can’t thank this guy enough for the amount of random crap he helped me with, nevermind the amazing custom landmark objects he made for me and others to enjoy.
- Kewin Feula – Various objects/blender help
- Jackie Moon/Rain – General testing/feedback/objects
- MotoMart – Testing and feedback
- MX Bikes Shop Team – Really helped push the track to the next level
- Resolute Kraken – Imagine creating a track without the Resolute builder… I cant
- Agitato – Tons of amazing free objects on MXB-Mods and tutorials
- TFC – Tutorials
- Niko – Tutorials
- Anyone else I forgot to mention, thank you!
- 1 JS7 Pro Loop
- 2 SX Tracks
- Clay (hard)
- Sand (easy)
- FMX Jumps
- Turn Tracks
- Easter Eggs
Thank you and enjoy.
|Mod Category||Compounds, Mods, Tracks|
|Made for Beta||18|
|In-Game Mod Name||JS7 Alive|